Phase 10 is a card game that requires players to make sequences of cards in order to win. It can be played with any number of players, but the game is more fun with more people.
In order to make Phase 10 into a drinking game, all you have to do is add alcohol! Rules vary from group to group, but here’s how we like to play:
For every round that you win, take a drink. If you lose a round, take two drinks. If another player makes a sequence and you don’t, take three drinks. If someone gets stuck in their own phase because they can’t make it out of their phase without going into another one (like if they have three queens and need at least one queen), take five drinks!
don t get me started drinking game
This is a drinking game. You will never get bored of it.
– Every time someone says “don’t get me started” you have to take a drink.
– If you say “don’t get me started” and someone else didn’t say it, you have to take 2 drinks.
– If you say “don’t get me started” and no one else says anything at all, you have to take 3 drinks.
how to play buffalo drinking game
The Buffalo drinking game is one of the most popular drinking games to play while watching sports, especially football. It can be played with a group of people or just two people; however, it is better when played with a group of people as it will help you get through the game faster.
The rules for this game are simple and easy to follow:
– Each player takes turns drawing cards from the deck until they get a “buffalo” card. If a player draws the buffalo card, they must take three drinks.
– The winner of each round is determined by whoever has the highest number of buffalo cards. The winner gets to decide who has to do their shot or drinks next time around!
we’re the millers drinking game
The objective is to be the last player standing at the end of the game.
To start, each player takes turns choosing one card from the deck and reading it aloud. The player who picks the highest card wins, and adds it to their pile of cards. The loser must drink one sip of beer for every point they lost (e.g., if they lose by 10 points, they have 10 sips).
If two players pick the same card number, then both players drink one sip for every point they lose (e.g., if both players lose by 10 points, they each have 10 sips).
a big fat hen drinking game
A Big Fat Hen Drinking Game
This is a game for two players. You’ll need at least two beers and a timer.
How to play:
1. Players sit across from each other, with the first player sitting on the left.
2. Each player takes turns saying “a big fat hen.”
3. If either player says a word other than ‘hen’, they must drink one of their beers, then continue with their next turn by saying ‘a big fat hen’.
4. If both players succeed in saying ‘hen’ three times without stopping or repeating themselves, they may switch seats and take a drink of their own beer (or water if you prefer).
how i met your mother drinking games
How I Met Your Mother Drinking Game
Rules: Take a shot every time Ted says “I love you” to Robin.
Take a shot every time Barney tells a woman he loves her.
Take a shot every time Marshall mentions the word “baby.”
Take a shot every time Lily and Robin argue over Barney.
Take a shot every time Ted’s kids are mentioned or seen in the show, especially if they’re wearing matching outfits.
Take a shot when Barney does something stupid and/or bad in his relationship with Robin (e.g., he puts her in danger).