Playstation Vue Free Trial Cancellation Instructions
- Log into your Playstation Vue account and go to the “Account” page.
- Click on “My Subscription” in the top-right corner.
- Select “Current Subscription.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
how to delete playstation vue account
If you are no longer interested in using PlayStation Vue, you can delete your account at any time. If you have an active subscription, you will need to cancel it first before proceeding.
- Go to “Settings” on your PlayStation®4 home screen and select “PlayStation™Network/Account Management.”
- Select “Account Information” and then choose the “Deactivate” option under “Status.” You’ll be prompted to enter your password, so enter it and select OK. Once the process is complete, you’ll be able to sign back into PlayStation™Network with your new account information.
how long playstation vue free trial
The PlayStation Vue free trial lasts for 7 days. After that, you’ll need to subscribe to a plan in order to continue watching.
How do I access my PlayStation Vue account?
You can access your account by following these steps:
Go to [website] and click “Sign In.” Enter your email address or social media login information and click “Sign In.” If you’re not signed into your account, enter your email address or social media login information and click “Sign In.” You can also create an account by clicking “Create Account.” Select the “Subscriptions” tab and pick the subscription you want to manage. Click on the subscription name, then click on “View Details.” Scroll down until you see “My Trial Ends” and enter either today’s date (if today is day 7) or tomorrow’s date (if today is day 8). Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen to confirm changes have been made.
how does playstation vue dvr work
Playstation Vue DVR is a digital video recorder (DVR) service that allows you to record your favorite shows and watch them later.
The PlayStation Vue DVR is included in all plans for no additional cost. It comes with a 500GB storage capacity and allows you to record as much content as you want, so long as your storage fills up first. You can also upgrade your storage capacity at any time by purchasing an additional 1TB (1 terabyte) hard drive or 2TB hard drive from the PlayStation website.